Monday, June 15, 2009

I am ABSOLUTELY Happy! I have been absolutely happy for a LONG time, I can't think of a time when I've been "un-happy" as a wife or mother. I can think of many stressful days, and many periods of time where I was less than perky for various reasons, but I've ALWAYS been happy.

So, on that note, it has come to my attention that some of my ramblings and rants in the past month (on my blog, facebook and otherwise) have been mis-construed as unhappiness and complaining. This is not the case, and I'm sorry if that's the "image" that I've portrayed. It has been a crazy and stressful month to say the least, but let me remind everyone that I am indeed a very sane and grounded person and I do realize that things could be MUCH MORE stressful and crazy. Circumstances could be much worse. I am very happy and blessed with the life I have and have never felt otherwise. Even in the midst of the most stressful of days, I've always had in the back of my mind (and often in the front) that I am "blessed to be stressed."

I'm sorry for sharing my frustrations in a way that made it seem like I was anything less than happy with my life and my family. That is not now and never has been the case.

So, just so everyone knows, my basement is almost done, my children are healthy, and my Husband and I are as happy as ever!! Does it get any better!?!

1 comment:

  1. You could dig up a bunch of money in your back yard. That would make almost anything better. :)

    I think you have the right to rant and rave some, every parent has that right. I guess that is the only problem with having so many outlets that you can easily get to, you tend to just say things without thinking of what it looks like from the outside.

    I'm glad your basement is almost done. Just trying to sand and paint our house is driving me totally crazy, finishing a basement would be it for me.

    ReplyDelete