Wednesday, June 3, 2009

"and even both fell asleep on their own in the same room together!!! "

I apologize for that sentence fragment, found in yesterday's blog. Could it have BEEN more confusing and gramatically incorrect?!?! I can't even make sense of it...so, sorry!

Today's going much better than last night did And I should also take this time to say that we really ARE having a good time staying at my parent's house. If we have to be away for this long, this is definately the place to be. I know I have complained alot, but put it into perspective...I am sad for my children that they have not been home in so long. Their schedules are a mess, and we are spending a GREAT deal of time in my car driving to and from Calvert or St. Mary's counties...in an attempt to still make it to everything we had planned in the past week. On the positive note, I have only done a very very minimal amount of dishes in the last week, and have only cooked dinner once...that to me spells VACATION. Also, there is someone else here to help "entertain" Jordan and Carter at least 75% of the time. Wanting to go home is not a sense of dis-satisfaction at where we are, its just missing our own walls, and Dave.

No comments:

Post a Comment