Monday, June 8, 2009

Home

We are HOME!!!! We came home late Saturday night (after church/Ledo's). It was great to be home...even with the huge mess that awaited us here... The basement is coming along MARVELOUSLY and should be done in 2 weeks or less!!!!!!!!!!!! Carter seems to be feeling great. We had a little scare on Saturday/Sunday and I was thinking he was starting to have some trouble again, but then another new tooth popped through.

Jordan is now into playing very imaginatively. She spent most of yesterday evening playing with her baby doll, "Amy." Apparently it was Amy's birthday. Jordan threw her a slumber party, complete with a pretend cake and presents. We were not allowed to walk on the rug, because that was Amy's room. Then, Jordan put her ball into her dress and decided she was having a baby. What a busy day :-)

The "normal-ness" of being at home is WONDERFUL. I have no desire to leave my house today, and probably won't tomorrow either. This is a good thing, as leaving the house generally means spending money, so it should be a rather inexpensive week (umm...minus all of the money going into the basement and Dave's birthday party...) It was just amazing to wake up this morning and be at home and do our normal at home stuff. AGAIN, it was great being at my parent's for the 2 weeks or so, but really, there's no place like home!!

I'm going to try to load up a few pictures on here now....we'll see how it goes.

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad you are home and happy. Its always nice to come home and just "be." I totally understand how you feel. I wish I could tell you how to add pictures but i'm so used to wordpress. If you go to blogger.com and click on Discover More Features there is a part about adding pictures and videos. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete