Thursday, February 17, 2011

Dinner is on the stove....

So I'll be quick! With the beautiful weather today we were able to spend lots of time outside! It was so nice to enjoy our backyard again...no one wanted to come in. UNTIL. Jordan and I were laying on the grass, Carter was running in circles and Dave was on the phone with his brother. I swear I could almost have fallen asleep there, Jordan too I think. Dave got off of the phone and walked over to me to tell me, well I have no idea what he was going to tell me because suddenly his eyes went as big as saucers and he leans over towards me and says:

"Oh. You have a huge spider on..." That was all I heard. I screamed I jumped up I swatted at my hair and I removed clothing. Thank GOD we live in a fairly wooded lot. I was down to my bra before I realized what I was doing. It became funny to everyone else involved at that moment. Not.Me. I went in and showered, threw away the clothes I HAD been wearing, and have sworn off the outdoors for a while. (Anyone else see how this happens EVERY YEAR. Every year there is some big event that simply reaffirms my hatred for the outdoors.)

(and just so everyone knows...Dave said it was a HUGE spider. I never saw it. Its still out there somewhere...watchout.)

No comments:

Post a Comment