Friday, May 29, 2009

last day of school

So today was it...Jordan's last day of her first year of school. It was only the 2 year old program, so I don't think it really counts, but I did get all choked up anyways. Next year, there will be children younger than her at the school...she won't be the baby there anymore (And she definately was the baby, they squeezed her in, even though she was just past the birthday cut-off.) She had a good day at school, and drew a GREAT picture. She actually drew something instead of just scribbles. She said it was her at the park, swinging on the swings...I kind of see it.

Carter is saying "Hi" to anyone and everyone today, and attempting to wave. Cute!!! He's getting closer and closer to crawling, still. It'll be any day now.

I took a TON of pictures of them today, but unfortunately my adapter for the memory card is at home. I'll get Dave to bring it up tomorrow, and then we'll have double-tons of pictures to post. We're going to play on the slip 'n slide tomorrow, then go pick strawberries. Nothing any more significant than any of that to report....

2 comments:

  1. Its crazy how fast they grow and change. Where did she go for a 2 year old program? Do you think she got a lot out of it? Maybe I should look into something like that for Serena next year.

    ReplyDelete
  2. She went to Honey MacCallum. Its in St. Mary's and I would ABSOLUTELY reccomend it. She mostly got social skills out of it, but it was a GREAT 3 hour break for me!!! Email me if you want more info...

    ReplyDelete